Friday, July 16, 2010

Divine White Wine

I have said it before I will say it again: I love wine. I have a glass or two every single night and I have absolutely no intention of ever changing that - and knowing all the amazing health benefits of wine that is probably a good thing.

One thing that I have noticed is that I tend to focus a lot of time on red wines, what can I say I am just a huge fan of big bold reds, but there is of course a lot more to the world of wine than a Bordeaux, Chianti, Cabernet or one of the other magnificent reds available.

I cannot ignore the wonderful world of the delicate white wines any longer.

I think that white wines are excellent for a lot of reasons. First of all is that when people start drinking wine they usually start with a good white (hopefully). These wines tend to bridge the gap between wine drinkers and non-wine drinkers. They hold a unique place in this world.

To celebrate these wines I have made a list of my favorite whites:

1. Desert Rieslings - Sweet and refreshing, there are few people in this world who do not enjoy a small glass of this delicious wine. This is a wonderful treat after dinner.

According Pinot Grigio - One of my favorites is this delicate white wine and fresh taste of such and is a delight for the beginner or an expert sommelier.

Third Retsina - a wine to avoid the many people, but I think, wonderful. What makes this wine is big, that's the predominant flavor is pine SAP. A strange taste for some, butgoes great with Mediterranean cuisine.

Quarter Chardonnay - This wine is usually a nice gold or bright shade to its color. In contrast to the Pinot Gris and Riesling above is a warm white wine that goes down and leaves traces of butter in the mouth to remain smooth.

Fifth Early Muscat - This white wine can seem so delicate and openly with the flavors in the mouth that is, making a confused and delicious wine to drink with pasta and fish.

Winesabove, some of my absolute favorite white wines are available everywhere. They represent a wide spectrum of flavors, aromas and impressions. They are accessible to people who are new to wine, but complex enough for the biggest wine snob to enjoy it.

Mustache and Beard Trimmer