Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How to enjoy coffee and snacks Save the Environment Too

If you're like me, morning coffee is a morning ritual. I often take a little 'more than "real coffee" from my local coffee shop down the road. I used to buy disposable cups and I am in my office would be filled. One day I saw a bin full of disposable cups and I made a turn for the better. I bought my cup of coffee and travel I take my coffee shop for a refill. I negotiated a small discount and the business donates a portion of coffee sales ethicCommerce. (Many cafes do this and if they ask for is simple - if a custom value, then you will appreciate your efforts).

Many of us probably know that disposable coffee cups are bad, but maybe we never get around to choose a healthy and environmentally friendly solution to choose. Did you know that plastic is toxic in the lids of coffee cups, disposable, when heated? Did you know that disposable cups of coffee to go directly to landfill? The only waygo cold turkey and explain that you never drink coffee from a disposable cup again. Here's how.

1. Tell someone you pledged to never buy coffee in a disposable cup restored.

2. ceramic Start if you want - especially if the coffee has come very close to your office, then this is a very valid option.

3. If you forgot your cup of coffee, a cup of coffee in the shop and let the additional costs are a thing - thereforget that several cups many times. (Never buy back one-way).

4. Invest in a stainless steel thermos - it keeps the coffee is poured out much warmer and also substantially free of the period of his life, when you compare the time with the cost of buying a cup of disposal.

Break and do something different.

Thanks To : Best HDTV Cheap Cricut Cartridges Inflatable bounce houses Omron Pedometer reviews