Sunday, January 02, 2011

business letter of apology - 5 'Must Do' Tips to apologize

It 'a fact that sometimes goes wrong. And if it's our fault, it's worth it to say that we are sorry.

No longer in business, where you can actually create more appeal well treated customer loyalty. Can you remember a time when you actually get excellent customer service? It was as if everything went according to plan - without delays, lost or expectations?

I recently ordered a tray of tea for my mother's birthday on the web. It 'been a bit' last minute, so I hadsent directly to your home address. The website promises books.com" title="delivery">delivery within five days, a lot, but the day has arrived, no trace of the subject. So I called the company and admitted that they forgot to post - it was still in the field. Understandably, I was furious.

The next day I received a very sincere letter of apology from them that they told me they had the gift tray couriered to my mother with a free - a perfect cup of coffee. I was so impressed bySo he turned to my complaint I have all my friends that I had a great experience. I feel warmer toward the company than if they were the first time.

Sun complaints are actually the way to impress your customers - but only if you do it well. These tips will help you.

1. It begins with a summary of the complaint

In your state, first paragraph, your understanding of the complaint as clearly as possible. For example: "IUnderstand that we do not send the order in time for the birthday of your mother and not be in line with our books.com" title="delivery">delivery promises. "

First, it shows that you listen. Secondly, if you ignore the complaint, the customer can call and put that right before reading the rest of your letter. To avoid even wasting their time annoying.

2. Apologize

Do not forget to apologize. Often this is accompanied by a detailedThe recognition of the complaint sufficient to be to make customer satisfaction disappointed. The trick is that it sounds really brings me to my next point.

3. Make it personal

Put yourself in the customer's shoes. What do you prefer to hear: "I'm sorry" from a real person or a general "please accept our apologies for this error?

And as the client creditor, you want some 'empty statement of how the company is committed to listening to excellence? Probablyno.

Writing is like when you say, if the customer was standing in front of you. This assures the customer that the ownership of the problem and not hide behind a faceless company.

4. Tell your customers want to do what you want, and if

Your sincerity, of course, if they commit to action complaint. Once again, make it personal and state, wherever you go. This is especially important if you do not offer compensation. For example: "I said,Our store manager about your complaint, and he is now reviewing the processes to ensure this does not happen again. "

5. Saying thanks

A complaint is a gift. Think about it - companies spend thousands of pounds a year for research to find out what customers think of them. The complaint is free market research, and the customer has to say out of their way to what his thoughts disappeared hundreds more. I thank them. A simple "Thank you for bringing this to my attention" isFine.

Close with contact information (direct when possible).

Finally read your letter and ask yourself: If you were a customer, how would you feel reading this? If the answer is less positive, we return to a point and start over.

Friends Link : Cheap Bounce House n95 respirator mask digital dvd camcorder 12