Thursday, November 18, 2010

Coffee, the most popular beverage in the world

A lot of people who drink coffee in the morning. I know that I wake up without first cup of coffee. Sometimes I watch from 6 am in the morning and by seven I already have 2 cups of coffee ready. coffee is a beverage from the roasted seeds, which should come from the coffee plant. It 'usually served hot but sometimes it's served on ice. I like my coffee black and hot, my wife enjoys an iced coffee with whipped cream in the middle of the afternoon. Somethingreally interesting is the fact that coffee is the second most traded item in the world, only oil port.

I started drinking coffee for the first time ever when I was a surveyor. One of the other workers and I go up and down the street and always had a thermos of hot coffee. The funny thing is that it was the worst coffee that could ever be possible, but I got used and now I have a real appreciation for a good cup of coffee, but I can also enjoy alousy cup of coffee. The coffee, which we have just now is one of the machines individual cup of coffee pods. It 'really great and very convenient since the three of us coffee drinker in our house are different. I would like my cup of coffee first thing in the morning, my wife happy with her cool in the afternoon, and my father has his day.

A native of coffee in Ethiopia around the ninth century studied was exported to Egypt and Europe.Coffee is a strong stimulant, and this is probably because most people enjoy coffee in the morning to wake up. So no matter if you drink black, with sugar or with whipped cream, enjoy your coffee, favorite beverage in the world.

Tags : Freedom Boat Sales Spirits USA Virtual Walk for Life Inflatable bouncehouses